Re: Menu from Storvik Baronial Championships/Sour Cherry Soup Recipe

Poster: Ric & Joanne Loll <rics_am_cafe@geocities.com>

At 10:04 PM 5/23/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Many thanks for your posting of the Cherry soup recipe. There is
>however one slight problem-the amounts of cups needed for the
>cream and wine came across as just boxes, no numbers. For those of
>us who are now curious, could you post just the amounts needed for
>the heavy cream and wine?

So sorry for the omission.  That would be 1/4 cup heavy cream, and 3/4 cup
red wine.  I like it best with an $8 bottle of Merlot.

Ld Magnus McKinley     rics_am_cafe@geocities.com
Storvikee by choice
Brewer by Fate - Questions on brewing answered promptly