fighting

Poster: "Lionheart Sword" <mysca@hotmail.com>

Not only am I new to the sca but I am also confused.  I asked about heavy
fighting after I went to the event at Kings Mountain and mentioned that I
lived near Charlotte NC.  I got many helpful responses from many people.  I
was also 'warned' about going to any Charlotte meetings about fighting.  I
was not given any real details though.  Is there some danger that I need to
be aware of in Charlotte with fighting in the sca.  The fighting I saw at
Kings Mountain looked pretty safe to me.

Confused

Bobby