Re: fighting

Poster: "David Ritterskamp" <jonnyb70@hotmail.com>

[Bobby:

No, there's no real danger in going to fighter practices in the Charlotte
area.  Possibly what you were being warned about was that three or four of
the better fighters in the kingdom have been known to attend that practice.
It's also possible that somebody has a personal issue with one of them.  We
don't beat up on newbies, though, no matter what you may have heard.  My
advice to you would be to come and see for yourself.  It won't look
substantially different from anything you saw at Feast of Thirty.]

Regards,

Jonathan Blackbow
Charlotte-area fighter