School Demo Help Requested

Poster: RowenRhys@aol.com

Greeting unto all the patrons of the Merry Rose!

For those of you in the Southern Maryland and Northern and Central Vriginia
Baronies:

I am requesting assistance with a Medieval Demo for my classes....I teach at
King George Middle School in KG County Virginia just east of Fredericksburg
and the VA Ren. Faire.  I am hoping to do a demo for my classes on Friday
June 11th.  Our school day starts rather early (7:45 am) but I can provide
crash space at my residence in Fredericksburg for any who can assist.  Those
interested would be presenting some basic stuff about the Middle Ages to 5
classes of 50 minutes each.  The day would end at 1pm and I may be willing to
handsomely reward those who lend their assitance with a lovely lunch/dinner
at a local establishment of good repute.

I know that this is short notice but the school year seems to be getting away
faster than I can comprehend.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

In Service,

Rowen ferch Rhys
cornet herald of the Almost-a-Canton of Sudentur,
Barony of Stierbach,
Kingdom of Atlantia