Kudos for Emerald Joust

It is Sunday afternoon and I have nearly finished unpacking from Emerald Joust.  I am thinking back over the event and I would like to offer the patrons of the tavern the following thought.  High praise is due to Master Terrafan for a well planned and executed event.  A great deal of pleasure was evident on every side.  Many people worked diligently throughout the day to ensure that a good time would be enjoyed by all.  Much courtesy and chivalry was evident on the list fields, but those people laboring in the background display their courtesy, as well, by their selfless actions.  Her Majesty shared an emotional moment with the populous at feast, which left nary a dry eye in the house.  It is times like these which make me realize how lucky I am to be an Atlantean.  Vivat to all involved and thanks again for a grand event.  Innkeeper, a round for the house and one for the staff.  Distribute the remainder of this purse to those less fortunate than we.  Vivat Chivalry, Vivat Courtesy, Vivat Atlantia!  I have the honor to be, In Service to Atlantia,  Wehrener von Ingolstadt

Post Scriptum:  PBS got some grand footage as well and will be back for more.  W.