A&S Classes at Kingdom War College

Poster: Robert and Tammy Jones <rissaroo@mindspring.com>

Here is the updated and corrected schedule of A&S classes for the Kingdom
War College in June.  As you can see, we have a good variety of topics, and
I hope that everyone will find something of interest in our offerings.

See ya'll there!

Branwen Wallis

War College A&S classes

Fingerloop Braiding - Manus McDhai
Limit 10

Beginning Blackwork - Isolte la Bretonne
Limit 10 - fee $1.00

Field Heraldry - Eogan mac Ailpein

War Banners - Arawynn of Ravenhall

The History of the Templars - Nial Dolphin

Basic Italian Renaissance Dress - Anna Sabine
Limit 10 - fee $1.00

Food Poisoning and How to Avoid It - Gisele l'Orpheline

The Knights' Rosary: History and How To - Morr the Merry
Limit 10 - fee $3.00

Basic MOL - Stephania Herring

Tourney Trees - Stephania Herring

Advanced Blackwork - Roxanne Greenstreet
Limit 12 - fee $4.00

In Her Majesty's Secret Service - Roxanne Greenstreet
Fee - $0.25