Farewell and Welcome Potluck at Valdemar & Ursula's

Once again Baron Valdemar's hall will resound with laughter and good
fellowship.  We are welcoming old friends back to our land and also bidding a
fond farewell.

Dame Lyanna is returning to her homeland in the Eastrealm (New York). Please
join us for an evening of good friends, food and music, to knock back a few
and bid her a fitting farewell.

 This will also be the official Welcome Home party for Lady Ursula and her
sons Isaac and Gavin, who will be returning to Windmasters from the Wilds of
Ponte Alto  to stay (Hurray!).

 WHEN:  Saturday, July 3rd from 4:00 PM - until The Wee Hours.

 WHERE:  5429 Fayetteville Road, Durham, NC off of I40 exit 276, (email for
detailed directions).

 WHAT TO BRING:  Your favourite munchies and/or liquids, anything you'd like
to throw on the Big Grill (no peers on the grill), anything else you can
think of.    There will be fighting so bring your armor.

 THE FESTIVITIES:  Your hosts will provide a soft drinks, burgers, hot dogs,
and chicken, and a keg o' beer, and music.  Depending on interest and who or
what shows up, we'll have croquet, horseshoes, darts, drumming, dancing The
Usual "No &%$@ There We Were" Stories, a home screening of Monty Python and
the Holy Grail (or popular acclaim selection from our library) and of course
good friends and conversation.  Please bring your toys!

---- Begin included message ----
Once again Valdemar's hall will resound with laughter and good fellowship.
We are welcoming old friends back to our land and also bidding a fond
farewell.

Mistress Lyanna is returning to her homelands in the Eastrealm (New York).
Please join us for an evening of good friends, food and music, to knock back
a few and bid her a fitting farewell.

This will also be the official Welcome Home party for Lady Ursula and her
sons Isaac and Gavin, who will be returning to Windmasters from the Wilds of
Ponte Alto  to stay (Hurray!).

WHEN:  Saturday, July 3rd from 1:00 PM - until The Wee Hours.

keep@windmastershill.org

---- End included message ----