University of Atlantia #47, course 46 Heraldic Display revised

Poster: Tom Bilodeau <TomB@HCL-JMI.com>

Greetings from Tirloch (who is wearing a different hat as Dean of the
Heraldry Track [watch out Dafydd])!

Mistress Thjora, our UofA Registrar, has asked me to post the following
addition to the summer class schedule:

===
Saturday, 10 July 1999, at 2:30 PM, #46 (Room 350) Heraldic Display
(Minowara Kiritsubo)

This workshop provides the participant with practical ways to display
heraldic banner that are Pennsic-proof. Baroness Minowara Kiritsubo, OP,
will also provide hand-outs for the students.
===

And, my heartfelt thanks to Mistress Minowara Kiritsubo for doing this class
at the last minute!

~Tirloch