Abject apology....

Poster: Lisa Brennan-Webb <lisarowan@yahoo.com>

Good gentles,
     I most sincerely apologise for sending the
earlier errant posting. I received the information
from someone much more knowledgable than myself, and
passed it along in good faith. I am still learning my
way around the Internet, and have now learned still
more good information about checking things out
carefully, but I am sorry that you had to suffer
nuisance to add to my experience level.
Elspeth of Harilow, Barony of Marinus

P.S. To those gentles who were kind enough to assume
that I was in fact ignorant but not malicious, thank
you for the gentle education.