Re: A great idea!

Poster: Jerry Wellner <ldjared@hotmail.com>

Admittedly there are the GRY DRGNs and others who have SCAdian plates. But
for those that don't .... or even those that have not-first-name SCAdian
plates, it surely will help the heralds.

My mother-in-law who currently resides in Middleford, in Ansteorra, thought
it a marvelous idea but offered her praise of it with some personal
reservations. You see, her husband's household is Blackdragon. It got it's
name from a creative herald who was trying to get my father-in-law to move
his big black pick-up with the camper shell on the back!

Sajah