Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 18:15:54 -0400 (EDT)
From: Judy Gerjuoy <jaelle@Radix.Net>
Subject: Re: Last Laurel Get togethers

Corporate Officer need help!!!

I, Jaelle of Armida, current Laurel Queen of Arms, need *lots* of help on
Saturday, June 26, 1999 at my house (600 Cedar Street, NW, Washington,
DC).  I am stepping down as Laurel, and need help to move the 20 (that's
right, twenty) filing cabinets from the basement into the moving truck
that will take them off to AEthelmearc.

There really are 20 cabinets to move, plus assorted boxes of books, a
computer, printer, etc.

However, you get all the pizza you can eat, courtesy of the Laurel office,
and a reasonable amount of beer (courtesy of me - the SCA doesn't pay for
alcohol), and the fun of watching me wave goodbye to each and every filing
cabinet.

If you can and will help, please contact me at jaelle@radix.net

Thank you very, very much.

Jaelle,
Laurel

jaelle@radix.net
If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely
challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn
between a desire to improve the world, and a desire to enjoy the world.
This makes it hard to plan the day. - E. B. White