Archery Reports

Is anyone interesting in receiving soft copies of the Atlantian Archery Royal
Round rankings, Atlantian IKAC top scores for each archer, etc.

If so, let me know as I am the one with the database known as SCAAADB - SCA
Atlantian Archery DataBase and would be more than happy to share the info.

Sincerely,

Jonathan der Adler                                  /|
Keeper of the Atlantian Archery Lists              /  \      A
jdalexan@us.oracle.com                           /      |    C
cddn66a@prodigy.com                             |-------|--  H