Quick question...

Greetings good folks!

I was away for a month over vacation, and I was wondering if there
was ever a concensus about the name of this here list. I've seen
Cheapside, Merry Rose, and possibly one or two others. Is there an
official name, or are we all just calling it what we want?
Thanks!

Oh, and keep in mind whoever (Evan?? Sorry, I forget names) said to
beware of Rencester's climate. I'm currently Seneschale of this good
College, and trust me, when it rains, it rains. And rains. And
rains... Anyone remember the Heralds and Scribes Collegium?

--Muireann ni Riordain
PS For anyone who doesn't know, Rencester is now out of incipiency!!