Re: Is this happening to anyone else?

On Thu, 26 Jan 1995, Chuck Graves wrote:

<<<Greetings, all.

Is anyone else getting double postings or am I just blessed with duplicity?

Tadhg>>>

Check the addresses on the mail you have been receving.  If mail your
reciving is sent with the atlantia-l@netcom.com as one address and your
personal e-mail account as the other, then you will recive mail twice.  I
belong to an e-mail group server and if someone sends mail to the server and
to me direct, I will get the posting twice.

Michael Limner, esq, House ap Gwystl

"M'lord, I have a cunning plan that shall not fail..." - Baldrick