Rencester's climate

"It has been said that England has no climate, only weather.
 In that case the colonists must have felt right at home here."
                     -- W&M student, name lost to eternity.

Yes, Muireann, I gave the warning about Rencester's weather, having
lived there for several years, and teaching at the Heralds Collegium
you mentioned. My lady wife notes the meter cover on Jamestown Road
which very clearly states "CITY OF WATER - WILLIAMSBURG".

Will Cambok practice be in the Sunken Puddle or the Barksdale Swamp?

--Evan, getting out his rain gear for next weekend's U.Va. at W&M
        Joint Choir Concert.

Support the Great Atlantian Breeding Program (tm) - Drink Stierbach Water
dmontuor%telenet.UUCP@uunet.uu.net