SCA @ GMU

Greetings unto ye all!

I'd like to thank everyone who showed up at fight practice on Wednesday
(and glare viciously at thems what didn't ... grrr) ... there were Many
People!  I'll try to bring a boom box next week so we can get some dance
practice going on the pine floor ...

We may be having a weekend demo/event type thing in the spring -- I'm
currently in touch with the president of the Resident Student Association
(okay, so the president happens to live next door to me) and we're going
to try to jointly sponsor a demo on the Quad.  Stay tuned!

Just got the last of the forms into GMU's University Unions and Student
Activities office -- we are very nearly a Real Little Boy!  We are an
official student organization!  YAHOOOOOOOO!

Milpitas, here we come!  ;)

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Karen Larsdatter med det Usigelige Efternavn fra Skyggedal