Re: "Once Upon A Time"

On Fri, 27 Jan 1995, Jailbait wrote:

> Maryland Public Access just finished showing and episode of "Once Upon A Time:
> The Storytelling show" - hosted by noted DC area storyteller Bill Mayhew.
>
> Today's storyteller are our very own Fevronia Murometsa, singing various
> ballads, both historical and modern...
>
> It was quite a nice way to start the day...
>
> JB

Did anyone happen to get this on tape?  I'm interested.

Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Storvik, Atlantia
Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com   |  D /       C /  Fence
Takoma Park     | lovelace@cap.gwu.edu  | ()~    --+-\\   Fence
Maryland        | lovelace@cuc.edu      | / >        | \  Fence
         Non curamus quem regem sit etiam conbibabimur.