Re: An Old Earl...

Message authorized by:
    : barclayp@bragg-emh3.army.mil_at_INTERNET at ~X400
     The gracious Baron Terafan writes to Earl Daffyd:

>However if your excellency would like us to start considering you OLD (but not
>ancient and venerable like Gyrth) WE CAN ACCOMMADATE YOU.

     Personally, I find references to his Grace, Duke Gyrth as being "old"
     and "ancient" distressing.  In a way, I'm his Grandmother, and I'm far
     from old.

     -Ianthe

     p.s.:  This does imply a certain paradox because (by the same logic)
     Duke Frederick of Holland, is my son, and is widely known to pre-date
     dirt.  Yet I am also younger than he.