An Old Earl...

Unto his excellency (and self-proclaimed 'old') Earl Daffyd,

[and the rest of you rabble] does Baron Terafan bid greetings!

I understand you post to Tadgh and agree that it did sound condescending (sp?)
but I wanted to rib you about it...

     I would have taken the compliment, for one is OLD only by their own
declaration.   I myself am 29 years young, and soon to be a year younger, for I
am certainly not OLD and don't plan to be for about 70 more years....

However if your excellency would like us to start considering you OLD (but not
ancient and venerable like Gyrth) WE CAN ACCOMMADATE YOU.

     Hmmm, I wonder if Elizabeth thinks you're OLD.....

                                             Terafan

               AT WARP, THE LIGHTS ARE ALL GREEN !!

    Baron Terafan Greydragon                House Oeuf d'Or
      Peter C. Barclay                 Barony of Windmaster's Hill
   barclayp@bragg-emh3.army.mil                Atlantia

-- Just brew it!