Re[again]: An Old Earl...

     Richard added to the silly discussion of relative age:

>Greetings from Richard! (who learned some fighting from Ianthe!)

>Gracious lady, I have some distressing information.  It is common
>practice to date Atlantian recorded history from Gyrth and Melisande's
>reign (in Atlantia!).  This makes both of us pre-history!

>Diccon (who remembers when Dafydd  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

    To Richard, greetings in reply!

    Actually, remembering the way I used to fight, it makes us both
    pre-hysterical.

    Know any good sources for used armor, cheap?  I'm getting ready to inspire
    laughter again.

    And what the heck did Daffyd X anyway?  And why did it take him so many XX's
    to do it?

    -Ianthe, Sword Matron
    (that's a Shield Maiden after she's calved)