Re: The Evil P-word

Yo, Cheapside!

I applaud Leifr's sentiment in attempting to keep the debate
orderly and controlled.  But!

Some of the subjects Leifr mentions are issues of mechanics (e.g.,
numbers 3-7), and some are issues of philosophy.  Some are
dependent upon the result to the debate on other ones.  And some
(1,2, and 9) are interdependent.

1. 	>Let's divide Atlantia into three Principalities
2. 	>Do we really need a principality?
3. 	>Doesn't a principality have to follow a state border?
4. 	>Do we want more Royalty?
5. 	>Do we want more Orders?
6. 	>Do we want more Newsletters?
7. 	>Do we want more excluded dates for Principality Events?
8. 	>Where will all the spiffiness come from?
9.	>Doesn't enough opposition exist to kill principalities anyway?

I think that the debate should be focussed differently from the
way Leifr proposes.  As I see it, there are three meta-topics for
debate:
A.	Principality--Philosophical Issues (Leifr's 1, 2, 9)
B.	Principality Implementation (Leifr's 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
C.	Principality Borders (Leifr's 1, 3)

Dafydd