The Evil P-word

Severe Curmugeon Alert!  Duke Richard Pontification Warning!

I object.

At some point discussions of political issues becomes beating a dead
horse.  That point is after people have stopped added new information or
new ideas or new insights.  Simply rehashing highly inflammatory subjects
leads to bad feelings without accomplishing anything.  I suggest this
debate has reached this stage.

Duke Sir Master Curmugeon. :)