Principalities etc.

Greetings from Richard!

Some I'm getting old (It was my first coronation when stew was first served
after all) and don't really understand these newfangled ideas like
principalities in the great kingdom of Atlantia.  So explain to me, in
one syllable words, in what ways would our SCA experience be enhanced by
some Prin. that couldn't be gained by some other, less painfull, route.

Diccon (ready for the deluge).

BTW: I support the concept of a principality that includes all of Ancient
Storvik (ASP), but do not support the creation of principalities that
will someday become kingdoms.