Re[3]: Re[again]: An Old Earl...

     Tadhg writes:

  >Greetings to all the merry here assembled.

  >I wonder if Dafydd would postulate an answer to the following paradox:

  >--   It is now Recent History
  >--   2nd-generation Oldcastles won crowns after Stew but before Dafydd
  >--   I am 2nd-generation Oldcastle
  >--   If I win Crown, will it be the second coming of Stew?

  >Regards,
  >Tadhg
  >(make mine venison...)

     I further season the pot:

     Just to note, Stew is ALWAYS better served on the second day.  At least,
     that's the way I like mine.

     Fernando's reign was called "The Spanish Imposition." If he were to (Heaven
     and all Intercessors Forbid) enter again and win, would that be "The
     Reconquista?"

     -Ianthe                            kim.salazar@em.doe.gov