re: The P-Word (kind of long)

Thank you Lady Siobhan for your input.  I won't reply to it all now, but
will save some for latter.  I hope you don't mind.

Lady Siobhan wrote:

>      I would say - don't leave Lochmere out of your theories, or proposals.
>      The feeling and position of Lochmere at the end of the last round was
>      - "We are not interested at this time."  That was our response to
>      reasons being presented, but it doesn't mean the group won't
>      reconsider it's position. Besides, how would we ever develop a new
>      opinion if we are left out of any theories or musings.

With your kind permission then, I propose including Lochmere in the
Nothern Principality, and thus allowing Bright Hills to be part of the
same Principality.  As for Dun Carraig, I propose that they poll, if they
wish, to see if they wish to become part of the North, the Middle, or
stay seperate.

>      Second ...

>      So far it looks like a dive has been taken straight into mechanics.
>      How to break up the Kingdom.  I'm personally still waiting for why.

As I mentioned to his Excellency, Earl Dafydd, a lot of the oppostion I
have heard to the Principalities has been based on implementation
issues.  Therefore I would like to discuss how we propose to implement
the principalities before asking whether people support or oppose it.  It
seems fairer to me to have a fully drawn out proposal for people to
consider, first.

>      So here is what I would like to see from Leifer and anyone else who
>      would like - 1 to 5 personal reasons for or against.  Not group
>      reasons, not rhetorical reasons - personal reasons.  Why do you think
>      it would or would not make the game more fun.

I'll be glad to add that to my list of subjects, and repost yours when we
discuss them.

In Service
Leifr