Re: Re[8]: An Old Earl...

On 2 Feb 1995 Kim.Salazar@em.doe.gov wrote:

> Is this Duchess Ysabeau, now married to Earl Laerd (sp?)?

Earl Laeghaire O Laverty if you please. (from a squire of this same
esteemed nobleman, and a bad speller by anyone's account.)

My two cents worth,            |>>>        Hiesenberg was right.  I think.
would you like change?      _ _|_ _        Actually, I'm uncertain...
                           | V V V |
                           \       /
Jay Jordan                  |     |        Thorvald Hrafnsson
Olney, MD                   |  _  |        Roxbury Mills
jjordan@umd5.umd.edu        | | | |        Atlantia