Re: Let's divide Atlantia into three Principalities

> Alexii Sefanovich wrote:
>
> > > really need a principality but rephrase it "Do we WANT a
> > > principality?"
> >
> > No.
> >
> I'm sorry Alexii, I think it is a little early to be holding a polling,
> even one as informal as a polling of the Merry Rose and Cheapside must by
> nature be.  But I'll keep your comments in mind.
>
> In service
> Leifr

BZZZZZZT!  I think that smacks too much of censorship on your part Leifr.
We know you are commited 110% to the principality issue but, if you want to
do any moderation of discussion with any pretense to integrity at all, you
are going to have to at least pretend to tolerate opposing views.

I for one think it is a fine time to get the pulse of the issue from those
on the net before we start talking pros/cons or implementation issues.

Galmr.