Re: The Principalities Debate, was: The Evil P-word

Landi wrote:

>    Well, milord, if you irritate folk to the point where they reject your
> proposals because they're tired of hearing about them, then it would seem
> that _you_ have a problem...

Well...

So I want to make this proposal, but if I do, you'll be irritated and
won't listen.

No, that doesn't work...

Could I politely ask that you not bring up the subject of irritation, so
I could lay this proposal before people who haven't made up their minds
about principalities, or who might be convinced to change their positions?

Now that seems a little better...

Perhaps...

I'll try not to be irritating, could we focus on the debate?

That sounds good.  What do you think?

Leifr