Re: Story Telling

Yaakov offers to host storytelling at his place, regularly.

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! First Corun starts up theatre, now you are starting up
storytelling. I need a star trek transporter or something or to move up
to the palmprint region.

Wish I could make it.......

I know you keep some variety of kosher and I did not see any mention of it.
Do you have rules on guests bringing food and drink into your home? The
Rutlands, for instance, restrict incoming munchies.

-Henry

--
--------- John Strauss     gc429@cleveland.freenet.edu ---------
University Atlantia #38 is April 8th at Rencester on the William