St. Patty's Blood Bath Announcement

Hello folks I'm just passing on a message for the Barony of Ponte Alto.
The announcement for this event missed the deadline for the February Acorn
so here goes:

                The Barony of Ponte Alto presents it's annual

St. Patty's Day Bloodbath
March 25, 1995
at Nottoway Park, Vienna VA

On Saturday, March 25, AS XXIX, all warriors, heavy and light, are invited to
assemble in the fields of Nottoway Park in the Barony of Ponte Alto to draw
blades and match skills for the sheer glory of skilled combat.  The park will
open at 10:00, authorizations will start at 10:30, and the tourneys will
begin at 11:00.  The heavy weapons tourney will be the traditional bear pit,
the duello tourney will be Marshall's choice.

Site fee will be $3.00 (plus the $3.00 surcharge for non-members), those
under 12 will be guests of the Barony.  A lunch of stew and bread will be
provided free of charge, as well as hot drinks to ward off the cold breezes.
The tourney will end at 4:00, and the site closes at 5:00.  The autocrat is
Lindi O'Brallaghans, (mka Kathy Bradley)  301-608-0771.  No advance
registrations, please, but call if you have questions.

DIRECTIONS TO THE SITE:

The site is Nottoway Park on Old Courthouse Dr in Vienna, VA.  Take best
route to I-66 W.  Take I66 to the Nutley St. exit, and follow signs towards
Vienna.  Go through three lights, and turn left onto Courthouse Dr.  (NOTE--
Street sign is abbreviated "OLD CTHSE") Go .25 miles, park entrance is on
your left.

Yours in service to Atlantia,

Elise Dominique Clairmont
Deputy Seneschal of Ponte Alto