Re: The Principalities Debate, was: The Evil P-word

Thank you Bertram, and thank you Tanner Lovelace.  Those were very kind
posts.

Lady Siobhan, I understand your position.  Yes, we did talk about this
subject before.  There was a lot of heat, and not much light, and many
people made up their minds.

Many, however, have not.  As you point out, I am starting with how,
rather then why.  I believe How is very important.

I don't want to split the Kingdom of Atlantia.  This makes me different
then some Pro-P, I believe.  How principalities come about is very
important to whether they will cause a division of the Kingdom.  So for
now, I am focusing on How.

I am sure we can get to why, and I think your five personal reasons idea
is very merited.

Thank you all for your patience and attention.  I hope you will give time
to consider the substance of these discussions, as I do.

In service
Leifr Johansson
CFFP