Re[3]: Can o' Worms

Leifr Writes:
>>     Can you tell us all _why_ it would
>>     be fun to create a principality in Atlantia?
>
>Fun.  I think Princes would be fun.  I think Coronet lists would be fun.
>I think inter-principality wars would be fun.  I think that more orders
>would be fun.
>
>Good.  I think principality offices would be good.  I think getting
>baronies to work together would be good.  I think principality courts (in
>the sense of a group of people around the prince, not in the sense of
>listening to heralds drone) would be good.

Good Evening Leifr!

Since I'm playing Systems Analyst today, a number of questions just seem to
pop up. Think of this as the Benefit portion of the Cost-Benefit analysis.

  In what way would a Prince/Princess provide fun that is not currently
  available from any of the current cast of Landed Nobility (Royal and
  Baronial)?

  In what way would a Coronet List provide fun that is not currently
  available from all the other Tourneys hosted in the Kingdom?

  In what way would Inter-Principality Wars be fun that couldn't be
  fullfilled other events?

  In what way would more orders be fun?

  What good for the populous do you foresee coming from principality
  offices that is not currently available from the current Kingdom and
  Local offices?

  What good for the officers do you foresee coming from principality
  offices that is not currently available from the current Kingdom and
  Local offices?

  In what way will setting up principalities cause the baronies to work
  together?

  What good for the populous do you foresee coming from the addition of a
  Princely court?

  What good for the "in-crowd" of the new court do you foresee coming from
  the addition of a Princely court?

If you can provide detailed answers to these, this will go a LONG way
toward establishing the "Why Do We Need Principalities?" question.

Klaus von Trollenberg       +- Nik Hughes (aka Troll) -------------+
"He fights like a novice!"  |  Social & Scientific Systems         |
                            |   Internet: nh32e@nih.gov            |