Re: Principality: old name ...

> no, no, no.  not Nova Roma.  This new Principality would follow the older
> borders of the Barony of Mirkwood.  Let's enhance the old name by
> restoring it to it's rightful glory as the Pricipality of Mirkwood, Kingdom
> of Atlantia.

   But wait!  I do know a little of my ancient Atlantian history, even
if I'm not part of it -- all I can say is..
"But you can't spell it the same!"  (How would we spell that in
Welsh?)
--
              Razmus the [Innocent | Pure] of Norwode
               AKA: Rich Weissler [azrael@access.digex.com]
It's always a good idea to be able to laugh at yourself....other
people are probably laughing at you anyway.            -Anonymous