No problems here

Greetings unto all, who did not delete this message when they saw the word
"problem" in the Subject.
On this vein of "Rhino" calling and unchivalrous attitudes-  I should
probably keep my mouth shut, so as not to continue this debate, but I feel
something should be said.

I am not a heavy weapons fighter.  I don not know the intimate details of
heavy weapons tourneys, although I have seen many.  I fight rapier, and I can
only assume heavies follow the same basic principles of courtesy and honor on
the list feild.  When a rapier fight is over, the combattants are asked if
they are satisfied with the bout.  If they aren't, then greivances are aired
before they leave the feild.  This includes calling blows.  If a combattant
leaves the feild it means he is satisfied with the bout and cannot complain
later.
This is between the two combattants and no one else.  If spectators have a
problem with the bout, or a combattant brings up a problem a week later-- too
bad.  The point is moot.
Trust the fighters to handle their own problems on the feild.  That's what
they're authorized for.  And let no one-- no one!-- who was not involved
directly with the fight in question call another "Rhino," or in any other way
question the bout.  It insults the combattant and his opponent, and does no
one any good.  Let this debate end here.

___Stepping down from soap box now, going back to important issues, like
sewing shoes, designing badges, and coposing guid Scots ballads :)________

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong
man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.  The
credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred
by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short
again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and
spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows in the end the
triumph of high acheivement; and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least
fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold
and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
---Theodore Roosevelt