Re: Eating tunafish...

ding ding ding!!!

The prize for most surreal Japanese food/sex movie goes to "Tampopo".

Alianora was the one who coughed up the name and made the right neuron
fire off in my brain to tell me that was, in fact, the movie I was supposed
to go see, coupla years back. Thank you, milady.

-Henry

--
--------- John Strauss     gc429@cleveland.freenet.edu ---------
University Atlantia #38 is April 8th at Rencester on the William