Subject: Re: Fishing
Author:  Gregory Stapleton <gregsta@microsoft.com> at smtpgate
Date:    2/13/95 5:19 PM

FYI:  Only one problem with this wonderful idea.  The Virginia Fish and
Wildlife officers.  If they catch a bunch of people fishing in the
James without licenses, they WILL give y'all tickets.  You'd need to
get a day license to be safe.  I know from personal experience, they
can show up in the durndest places.  The only safe alternative to this
would be a private pond on private land.