Re: Lunch inside the beltway...

On Mon, 13 Feb 1995, Carole Stoops wrote:
> > One other suggestion is the food court at Pentagon City mall.
> > There is a metro stop under the mall and it's just across the river.
> Seconded.  This is very good for me, as I can walk to it.  Also, with
> only an hour for lunch, DC meeting places are really not good for me.
> All those in favor of Pentagon City?
> Carole/Margrete

Ah-Ha! Looks like, instead of _one_ inside-the-beltway lunch, we could
have Bunches of Lunches!

					--Erich

Dexter C. Guptill        | Ld. Erich von Kleinfeld | Dexter Guptill, Cmdr   |
American Fed of Teachers | Stierbach, Atlantia     | 49th VA Vol Inf, CSA   |
Disclaimer: This is me, not AFT. They'd freak over some of my opinions...:-)|