IMBOLG

>			     February 18
>
>	This Celtic celebration of winter has always been a time of
>rest.  As Old Man Winter blows outside, no work can be done.  The people
>sit around a blazing fire, exchanging tales of grandeur, singing songs of
>legend, and working on small crafts to pass the time.  All strangers are
>welcome to come in from the cold.
>	The site of our revelry will be Philanthropic Hall at Davidson
>College in Davidson, NC.  Thesite will open at a leisurely 12 noon, and close
 at 12 midnight.
 The revelry itself will consist of an open A&S competition (concentrating on
>the above-mentioned small crafts, but nothing will be turned away).
>There will also be a story-telling and poetry competition (also known as
>bardic for the tone-deaf).  There will be a grand feast prepared by Lord Naj
>of Fraxinus Abbey.
>	The fee for this event will be a paltry $6 if you pre-register
>before Febraury 15, $8 thereafter.  There will be a $3 surcharge for
>non-members.  Children under 12 are admitted for half-price.  Please make
>all cheques payable to the College of Caer Daibhidh, SCA Inc.  All
>registrations should be mailed to the autocrat, Lord Adam Rhys Faren
>(Marshall Smith) at P.O. Box 1034, Davidson, NC 28036.  Lord Adam may
>also be contacted at (704) 377-8801 before 10pm or over e-mail at
>masmith@cybernetics.net. For Directions please contact the autocrat.

SCA: Arianrhod ap Finglas	|  MKA: Jennifer McGillan       |  Fruit of
     Caer Dhaibidh              |       Davidson College        |  the Month:
     Barony of the Sacred Stone |       Davidson, N. C.         |   Pineapple
     Kingdom of Atlantia        |                               |