something fishy

I spoke this AM with the Dept. of game and inland fisheries, who assure
me that you DO NOT need a fishing liscense to fish off your own property,
be it on the James or otherwise.  (Quite a relief to know I've not been
violating the law...)  Likewise, any guests I have may also fish with
impunity.  So, my offer still stands if anyone wants to have a fishing
trip at University...

Ginevra

(N.b.:  I should say, however, that if you want to take my dinghy out, or
bring your own canoe, you will need a liscense, as I can't, technically,
own the water...)
GdH.