RE: SCA MOSAIC PAGE INFO and INFO REQUEST

Greetings from Ellwood!

Not to squash your enthusiasm or initiative, but there is already a fairly
comprehensive WWW page for the SCA.  However, there is very little
regarding Atlantia linked to it.  You may want to take a look to see what
things you could add to it before starting your own independent page.

try http://www2.ecst.csuchico.edu:80/~rodmur/sca

You can also get more info from yahoo at stanford.

%Calli (Scott Callicut) and I
%are working on a mosaic page called the virtual library
%and the SCA starting point anyone who submit to me any
%pictures, files, stories, SCA history, history, songs, your home pages
%
%SUBMIT ANYTHING SCA OR HISTORY RELATED
%we will try to include these items in our ever growing mosaic page
%Virtual Library
%http://www2.ncsu.edu/eos/users/s/sfcallic/Library.html
%SCA starting point
%http://magneto.csc.ncsu.edu/Multimedia/Summer/SCA.html