[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index][Search Archives]
A story! A story!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: A story! A story!
- From: Kim.Salazar@em.doe.gov
- Date: 17 Feb 95 16:30:00 -0500
- Original-Encoded-Information-Types: IA5-Text
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*USDOE;c\em1\950217164556p
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: A story! A st
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*USDOE; arrival 950217163000-0500 deferred 950217163000-0500 action Relayed
To my fellow Cheapsiders,
I look around this tavern and see all too many of us engaged in
heated, serious discussion, making this a very un-Merry Rose.
I'm sitting over on the other side of the room, alone with my
embroidery, a warm fire, and rather a large quantity of fine ale.
I would be delighted to share this virtual ale with anyone interested
in telling a good story, singing a song, or declaiming a poem. I
would love to hear a tale of the elder days, a piece of bardic
nonsense, or a bit of high adventure (true or not).
Please! I call to you. Join me in a simple delight.