A story! A story!

     To my fellow Cheapsiders,

     I look around this tavern and see all too many of us engaged in
     heated, serious discussion, making this a very un-Merry Rose.

     I'm sitting over on the other side of the room, alone with my
     embroidery, a warm fire, and rather a large quantity of fine ale.

     I would be delighted to share this virtual ale with anyone interested
     in telling a good story, singing a song, or declaiming a poem.  I
     would love to hear a tale of the elder days, a piece of bardic
     nonsense, or a bit of high adventure (true or not).

     Please!  I call to you.  Join me in a simple delight.

     -Ianthe