Re[2]: Fireside song

>> But until that day I'll sail away to rape, burn, and
>>plunder
>> Eogan

To which the excellent Shinawassee remarks:
>This gives all vikings a bad name,
>get the order right.

>rape, plunder and then burn.

     Yeah, c'mon Eogan.  You don't get a lot of loot if you burn the place
     *first*.  Poetic license is one thing, but c'mon.

     Although you could justify it by claiming that it was your one
     intentional mistake in the poem (a spjall, like all good Viking poetry
     has) but I don't know. That's a pretty big one.

     Although it could start a great chorus of The Loot Song....

     Keilyn Skaldkona
     bmorris@nacac.com