Re: A Blackbird's Lament

Meli wanders over, drawn by the notes of a song she loves dearly, and had some
time past from the bards Makem and Clancy, two fine Irish lads:

[lovely story & song snipped]

Good milord Eogan,

	That was wonderful!  Thank you for this offering; I'd listen to this
song half of forever, but having the words is an added benefit! :-)

> [His story now over, his song now sung, Eogan returns to his seat,
> and nurses his mug]

Meli asks the potboy for the pitcher, and offers Eogan a topping-off, then
puts the pitcher back and pulls out her embroidery.

Mind if I join you all?  There's just enough light to see by .... :-)