Re: Yet Another Event idea - comments sought

> > 	6) dancing, but NO belly dancers (I hate harem style dancers, but
> > enjoy true middle eastern dances)
>
> VIVAT! to that.  My Lady performs true middle eastern dancing, and I've
> come to dislike the SCA "jingle bunnies". They're so, ungraceful, or
> something.

They are far more graceful than one who would insult someone simply
because of their style of dress or dance in an area where even
laurels can not agree where period dancing recreation ends and purely
modern dancing begins.

In service to a modern tolerant Society,

Alexii Stefanovic
Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols  |QOTD: For a list of all the ways
sjvn@access.digex.net      |technology has failed to improve the
Infobahn Traffic Reporter  |quality of life, press 3.