Coronation Contest

Greetings unto all!  I come to you this day bearing a message from Kheldar.
 It reads:

Unto All Atlantians who recieve this missive,
For all those who are thinking of or are attending the Bedford Coronation
(see your Acorn) Lord Kheldar Chumomisto shall be hosting a Middle-Eastern
Belly-Dance Competition in Camp Cherokee on Saturday night.  A valuable prize
will be offered.  Any style, any dances, drummers and dancers, a good time
for all.  Come out and show your stuff!
Yours in Service,
Kheldar

That's it.  Any questions can be directed either directly to Kheldar, or
through me vial email.  I will make sure he gets them.
Aye,
Eogan