Re: Forms of address...

     Evan da Collaureo enlivens an otherwise quiet evening with a
     story of their Middle Magesties, Finn and Garlanda, Graf
     Steffan, and pet names that migrated into the lists, here
     omitted to save space.  Ianthe tells an embarrassing story in
     similar vein:

     As he is my lord and husband, I have granted Don Fernando
     considerable latitude in the forms he may address me by, but
     even he has treaded close to danger.

     At Pennsic VI, Fernando (as King) woke me with a resounding
     slap on the rump, and the bellow "UP WENCH!  WE GO TO WAR!"
     In gentle response, I tripped him.  He fell into our piled
     armor with a resounding crash.  I jumped up and bellowed back
     "THEN BRING ME MY ARMOR, BOY!"

     Outside the tent a dead silence came over the camping
     neighborhood - except for birdsong... and the strangled gurgle
     of (then) Prince Frederick of Holland, who was choking on his
     morning coffee by our fire.

     -Ianthe
<Zero length text item>