life as a lab rat

Geez, I go away for a couple of days, try to get my life in order,
even a tiny piece of it, and what happens? Folks are trying
to invent a violent contact sport in which the goal is to pry off
my hat and stuff limes down my throat for points. It's enough
to make a guy give up hats, I tell ya.

And all because I tried to be friendly to the spirit of Ianthe's
cosmopolitan name pronunciation.....

Henry the Primary Source who doesn't even _like_ XX beer

--
--------- John Strauss     gc429@cleveland.freenet.edu ---------
University Atlantia #38 is April 8th at Rencester on the William