Re: life as a lab rat

Geez, I go away for a couple of days, try to get my life in order,
even a tiny piece of it, and what happens? Folks are trying
to invent a violent contact sport in which the goal is to pry off
my hat and stuff limes down my throat for points. It's enough
to make a guy give up hats, I tell ya.

And all because I tried to be friendly to the spirit of Ianthe's
cosmopolitan name pronunciation.....

Henry the Primary Source who doesn't even _like_ XX beer

     To Henry the Source (who despises XX beer) from Ianthe, greetings.

     I too am horrified by the suggestions recently posted by others.  I know
     that Chancellors are an endangered species.  Gross interference with their
     habitat, livelihood, or habits is liable to put them off their feed, and
     (like ducks) make them take wing for friendlier parts.

     Linguistic analysis and observation aside, all this talk about
     replacing Cambok with Henry-Baiting bandies about ideas that are too
     extreme.  After all, if Henry decides to chuck Chancellor-hood and
     leave us, who will take his place?  And more importantly - who will we
     tease instead?

     -Ianthe                                    kim.salazar@em.doe.gov
     (Who has no choice but to like
     Dos Equis, because Don Fernando in
     mundane life is the son of a Mexican father.)

<Zero length text item>