Re: Vivat Corun! Vivat Brenna!

Meli writes;

> 	Oh, what a wonderful time was had yesterday, when our own Corun became
> Baron of Storvik, along with the lovely Brenna!  It was a friendly, loving,
> emotional and often quite funny event!  Lots of happy/sad tears shed, some
> good fighting both heavy and rapier; great feast, great company!
>
> prosper .... and Corun was re-e-e-e-e-eally busy so I thought it might not be
> the time to walk up to him and expect him to recall every name on the
> Atlantia list .... or every face from the dim shadows at the Merry Rose....

Milady, it would have been my great pleasure to have met you. I am honoured
and pleased that you came to our investiture. Please, when next you come to
a Storvik event, or I come to one in Ponte Alto, introduce yourself (since
you know who I am by sight but you're still just glowing phosphors to me <G>).

In service,
Corun MacAnndra, Baron Storvik

--
   Corun MacAnndra   |  You are a fluke of the universe. You have no right
 Dark Horde by birth |  to be here, and whether you can hear it or not, the