Reflections on Storivk Investiture

Greetings to all,

As autocrat of the Storvik Baronial Investiture, I want to thank
eveyone that helped out.  We couldn't have done it without you.
I especially want to thank our seneschal, Lady Johanna, for taking
care of a particularly sticky problem I inadvertantly created involving
too many tables, and not enough food.  (Next time I'll know better...)

Anyway, Leifr, thank you very much for the banner.  At the moment
it is at home hanging over my computer. :-)  I talked to Jaelle
about the feasibility of actually submiting it (it couldn't hurt... ;-),
but she informed me that the chances of it passing were extremely slim.
(That's not exactly what she said, but I think you get the picture.)
It is very nice, though, and if people are interested, I will bring
it with me to University, and if Henry will give us a room during
lunch, we can open the Merry Rose for all to come and actually meet.
(What do think, Henry?)

I would also like to say that I think Corun and Brenna will be
very good Baron and Baroness of Storvik.  Give them some time
to get the hang of it.  (Yes, Corun, you have to give out all
the awards now. :)  I was also very pleased that Igor and Fevronia
were made Court Baron and Baroness.  It's a bit hard to get out
of the habit saying Baron Igor etc...

Once again, thanks to everyone.  I didn't get to meet everyone that
I wanted too.  I met Ianthe briefly, while she was still dressed in
mundanes.  I missed Karen completely, but oh well.  Hopefully I will
get to meet more of you at University.

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
 Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com    |  D /       C /  Fence
 Arlington       | lovelace@capaccess.org | ()~    --+-\\   Fence
 Virginia        | lovelace@cuc.edu       | / >        | \  Fence
         Per chevron argent and azure, a wolf passant
         sable between two compass roses conterchanged.